RE: [xsl] processing source XML while inside variable processing - XSLT 1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] processing source XML while inside variable processing - XSLT 1.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:50:33 +0100
The basic rule is that if you're manipulating more than one document (tree)
at once, then rather than relying on the context node (of which there can
only be one), you need to bind variables to the different nodes you are
interested in, and refer to them by means of variable references.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/