Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice

Subject: Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice
From: jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:15:12 +0200
I don't really get where you're going there. Maybe my question wasn't clear
enough.

Again this is the procedure
OpenOffice File => (XSL) => XML => (XSL) => XHTML

I've got both XSL files ...only thing missing is, that I can only assign one XSL
file to the OO filter.The second XSL has to transform the result XML.