RE: [xsl] using trax to write files

Subject: RE: [xsl] using trax to write files
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:07:19 +0100
"trax" is not an XSLT engine, it is the name (an old name) for the Java
transformation API which is supported by a number of XSLT engines including
Xalan, Saxon, and Oracle. The API is usually now referred to as JAXP.

The way you write multiple output files depends on the XSLT engine you are
running, not on the Java API that you use. For Saxon, for example, you can
use the XSLT 2.0 instruction xsl:result-document.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/