RE: [xsl] Escaping of xsl:text in xsl:message

Subject: RE: [xsl] Escaping of xsl:text in xsl:message
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:53:52 +0100
The processor is always at liberty to ignore disable-output-escaping. Saxon
uses a very simple serializer configuration for xsl:message. I wasn't
actually aware this would take no account of d-o-e, but it doesn't greatly
surprise me.

If you care about these things you can plug in your own MessageEmitter to
handle all aspects of xsl:message formatting and routing.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com.