Re: [xsl] Writing array elements based on a an evaluation of one of the child elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Writing array elements based on a an evaluation of one of the child elements
From: neil cave <coraltrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:52:43 +0000 (GMT)
So now I have...

 <xsl:template match = "ACCOUNT-LIST">
   <xsl:if test="string-length(ACCOUNT-NO/text() > 0)">
   <xsl:element name = "ACCOUNT-LIST">
                       <xsl:for-each select="."/>
            </xsl:element>
       </xsl:if>
 </xsl:template>

and this writes a whole bunch of empty <ACCOUNT-LIST> elements
Which I guess is happening because somehow I'm not refering to the correct
occurence of the ACCOUNT-NO child node I'm dealing with? And I'll need some
xsl:for-each logic

I see the xsl above as saying...

When you see the ACCOUNT-LIST element
1) check if the child element ACCOUNT-NO has a text length gt; 0
2) If yes write an element called ACCOUNT-LIST that has all the values of the
current node (ACCOUNT-LIST).

I guess I'm mising a whole chunk that specifies the current occurence