Re: [xsl] XPath "none" /type/ not available to the user

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath "none" /type/ not available to the user
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:10:43 +0200 (CEST)
Frans Englich wrote:

> Will be interesting to see what Michael says if
> he follows up this thread.

  Yes.  I seen his response and find interesting the distinction
between optimistic and pessimistic static typing.

> In what scenario does empty-sequence() not work for you?

  None ;-)  I was just wondering about the reasons behind the fact that
"none" was not available to the user.  And I did want to be sure that
using 'empty-sequence()' will not raise a static type checking error.

  Thanks.  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com