RE: [xsl] xsl:for or xsl:repeat

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:for or xsl:repeat
From: "Mark Williams" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:03:47 +0100
Hi Jon,

What I am trying to do is very simple.

<xsl:for*****><fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="12pt"
white-space-collapse="false" space-after="0.05pt"><fo:leader
leader-pattern="space"/></fo:block></fo:block><fo:block
font-family="Helvetica" font-size="12pt" white-space-collapse="false"
space-after="0.05pt"><fo:leader
leader-pattern="space"/></fo:block><fo:block font-family="Helvetica"
font-size="12pt"
space-after="0.05pt">Signature_____________________<fo:leader
leader-length="16pt"/><fo:leader
leader-length="36pt"/>Date________________ </fo:block></xsl:for****>

As you can see I have a signature area in a document. I need to have as
many signature areas as there are clients. The XML passes a variable
noofclients which is a simple integer value eg 2. So I need to repeat
the signatire block for the value of noofclients.

It strikes me that this surely must be easy, but beyond that I have no
clue!

Thanks,

Mark Williams

________________________________

GWSmartmove

24 St Andrews Crescent, Cardiff, CF10 3DD

E: enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T: 02920375901
F: 02920375909

www.gwsmartmove.co.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments are the property of
Gimblett Williams Solicitors Limited and are intended for the
confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. If they have been
received by you in error please maintain confidentiality, notify us,
destroy copies and delete them from your computer. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to scan this email for viruses.