[xsl] XSL questions

Subject: [xsl] XSL questions
From: "Wei Wei" <wei725@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 07:40:59 -0800
I am very new to XSL. Here are my XSL questions.

1) how to embed html tags in a XML which will be processed by XSL?

The XMLSpy doesn't let me add html tags into a par field. I let the CDATA hold
the tags, but the section data won't get parsed.

2) Counter inside of xsl:for-each

With the xsl:choose tag inside of xsl:for-each tag, I need to count the number
of nodes met the condition. How to set up the counter?

3) Flag inside of xsl:for-each

With the xsl:if tag inside of xsl:for-each tag, I need to know whether a node
met the condition by the end of the loop. How to set up the flag variable?

Thanks for any information in advance.

wei

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?
SRC=lycos10