RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

Subject: RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?
From: "Niklas Holmberg" <Niklas.Holmberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:24:01 +0200
Hmm i guess you are right, but the link does work since think the target page
of the link expects ISO-8859-1?

This doesn't work:
http://gulasidorna.eniro.se/query?what=yp&search_word=Avh%C3%A4mtning&selecte
d_header_code=R1001257
This does work:
http://gulasidorna.eniro.se/query?what=yp&search_word=Avh%E4mtning&selected_h
eader_code=R1001257

I changed my output encoding to ISO-8859-1 but that didn't change anything.
Any sugestions?

Thanks!
/Niklas