Re: Re: [xsl] XPointers to the start and the end of an element (not its content)?

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] XPointers to the start and the end of an element (not its content)?
From: bitte.um.hilfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:46:50 +0200
first of all thanks for all your replies!

> >     Frans> I think Mozilla implements it incompletely, and I've
> >
> > That's not XSLT 2.0 then, is it?
>
> No, it's XPointer support via some homebrewn ECMAScript interface. I found

about mozilla, its funny but I thought the same (incomplete or incorrect implementation) my own...

calling for e.g. /*/div[1]/*[position()=0] for a given DOM holds, but the same with 3 instead of 0 (which should also hold for my DOM) responds with wrong answers

Sorry for asking this question as it already seems to be answered, but is the entire XSL support for Mozilla implmented as ECMAScript interface? Because if it is and it is "homebrewn" as you mentioned, how can someone know on which functionality he can rely on?

--

"Feel free" b 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...