[xsl] XSLfast 3.0 released - XSL-FO editor with WYSIWYG support

Subject: [xsl] XSLfast 3.0 released - XSL-FO editor with WYSIWYG support
From: Jens Thiemann <jens.thiemann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:53:40 +0200
Hello,

I want to inform the XSL community that we released version 3.0
of our layout editor XSLfast:

Since over six years, XSLfast is one of the leading editors to create
layout templates and documents for cross media publishing, database
publishing and print-on-demand.

We are proud to announce the release of XSLfast 3.0 which is now
available on our website http://www.xslfast.com.

In this version we have realized a lot of new features:

- New layout elements like Date, Number format, Hyperlink or Barcode
- Possibility to insert any symbol (e.g. mathematical, etc.)
- Logical stylesheets (like known in MS Word)
- Page break on every element level available (simple usage via
  checkbox)
- Different file encodings are supported
- Major usability improvements (filters, alternate color, sort modes)
- New multilayout technique has been added; no limitation to book shape
- Ability to import/export pages from multilayout has been added
- Completely redesigned and improved user interface for external
  templates
- Advanced support for custom variables and imports added
- A wizard for element conditions (XPath) is now available
- Password protection for XSLfast layout files
- and many more other features and improvements.

If you have purchased a version of XSLfast 2.x within the last 6 months,
you can get a free upgrade to XSLfast 3.0.

Experience the simplest way to create XSL documents today, we invite you
to try XSLfast by visiting our website http://www.xslfast.com and
downloading the free trial version.

With best regards,
your XSLfast Team