RE: [xsl] Unique XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Unique XSLT
From: "Jacoby, Peter R." <PJACOBY@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:19:54 -0400
Hi, Shailesh,

It sounds like you are looking for a stylesheet similar to the one in
Internet
Explorer uses as the default display for all XML files.

As I started to search the web for the link, I found a response I gave to
this
same question a few years ago:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200309/msg01203.html

Funny how I was drawn to answer the same question three years later.

-Peter