RE: [xsl] Question about Specifying Sort Criteria if no Sort Field is Selected

Subject: RE: [xsl] Question about Specifying Sort Criteria if no Sort Field is Selected
From: Shirley Gasch <sgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:10:21 -0400
On a whim, I decided to try just a blank for what was the -none- selection in the list. That worked - it translated into simply sortfield.1=, in the Search Results Next Page link. As to why just using the regular -none- or -no selection- doesn't work, I am at a loss.

The important thing is that it now works!!!

Shirley Gasch

This really seems to be more about Filemaker Pro than XSLT.

If you could do the usual:
a) supply a sample of your XML data document
b) supply a sample of the output you want
c) supply the XSLT that isn't giving you what you want

chances are someone on the list will help.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email