RE: [xsl] Text Wrapping problem with xsl:fo

Subject: RE: [xsl] Text Wrapping problem with xsl:fo
From: "Rick Roen" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:36:43 -0500
In the case of Apache FOP later versions, you have to manually install the
hyphenation file for this to work effectively, or perhaps at all.

Because of some licensing problems they stopped including the file with the
distribution.

You can read about it if you use FOP on their sourceforge website under
hyphenation.

Rick