Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:25:43 -0400
My apologies to all for not being more specific here. I have written an XSLT that is a solution for a customer. That customer now needs an easy way to apply transformations to XML files that they are obtaining as output from another program. These people are not programmers nor technically savvy per se. I need them to be able to apply transformations in an easy and automated way as opposed to them using an XML editor to do the transformations. I hope this clears things up a bit.

chad