[xsl]Displaying Schema or Generated sample XML(Tree) in browser

Subject: [xsl]Displaying Schema or Generated sample XML(Tree) in browser
From: "Srinivas k" <srinu16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 05:15:30 +0000
Hi Group,

             I was googling around and see questions on this but do not =
see any good answers for this question. Here is my requirement any =
suggestions are appreciated.

I have a web page where i need to look at one of the existing Name =
spaces and based on that display a tree structure in browser so that =
user will pick the elements he is interested and on selection i need to =
store the complete path information to persistence store which will be =
used for XQuery.

I have 2 challenges here.

-> How do we show Schema as Tree structure? I thought I will generate a =
sample XML out of it and will display that sample XML in browser but as =
you know Schema itself is an XML and why can't I show it as it is? But =
as i said i need to get the complete path of the element user selects =
out of it.

-> How do we show this XML tree structure in browser and it should be =
intelligent enough so that if user selects any of the elements from the =
tree it needs get the full path information from the root.

Also please let me know if any of the projects out there which address =
these problems.

Thanks,
Sree