Re: [xsl] FW: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)

Subject: Re: [xsl] FW: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:43:02 +0200 (CEST)
"Weston, Toby" wrote:

  Hi

> I'd previously done some work with Jeni Tennison's excellent
> XSLT templates to unit test XSLT

> [...]

> I'd talked to Jeni but recently (last few months) she's been
> unavailable (change of email?).

  I don't know, but I also made some work inspired by her initial work,
and we discussed this through some emails.  And I didn't received

  If you're interested, you can check (work in progress!):

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt-unit/xslt-unit.html

  Jeni, if you listen here... :-)

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com