[xsl] Re: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)

Subject: [xsl] Re: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:53:17 +0200 (CEST)
"Weston, Toby" wrote:

> That looks good, would you be interested in collaborating on
> this stuff?

  I don't have a lot of free time, and several projects.  So at the
moment, I'm afraid I don't have the time :-(.  I'd like first to clean
up the code, make it portable among several processors (Saxon is needed
as for now), and work on the formatter; then write some doc.  That is,
make it releasable.

>             I'm a Java developer so my work has been
> concentrated on allowing Jeni's templates to work in a build
> env. The Ant task allows you to easily run many tests (rather
> than just a single test al la the orginal templates) from a
> batch file or via Ant and will fail if any of them fail.

  If you have Saxon, there is yet a driver for compiling, running and
formating the test suite.  It could be adapted for using collection()
and process several test suites.

> I'd like to convert the numerous single HTML reports into a
> single summary report with links to the single reports (like
> nUnit).

  I'd like to work on the formatter too.  Among other things, like
improving the layout and the navigability, I'd like to be able to
format several XML reports in a single HTML document.

> Perhaps the best way to collaborate it to go via something
> like sourceforge...

  Unfortunately, I think this is premature.  But off course I'd be
still very pleased to get feedback ;-).

  Thanks for your remarks.

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com