Re: [xsl] Templates.newTransformer synchronization

Subject: Re: [xsl] Templates.newTransformer synchronization
From: "Mohsen Saboorian" <mohsens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:01:51 +0330
Sorry, I didn't see your previous answer.
Please ignore this.
Thanks.

On 7/17/06, Mohsen Saboorian <mohsens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael,
Is the term XSLT compiler (which is commonly used for tools such as
XSLTC, Gregor/XSLT, XSLJIT, etc) also applicable to Saxon. I mean, is
the API functionality of parsing (probably building a parse tree or
something similar for later use) which is provided in XSLTC, is also
available for other JAXP implementations such as Saxon?

Thanks.