Re: [xsl] Re: RSS 2.0 to RSS 1.0 XSLT problem in Luminis 3.3

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: RSS 2.0 to RSS 1.0 XSLT problem in Luminis 3.3
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:38:30 +0300
No, Xerces is not an XSLT processor. Xerces is just an XML parser.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Seth Casana wrote:
So, I finally got the info about the XSL processor. Luminis uses Xerces-2.6.2 in all of their distributions, so if that's any help, awesome.

I figured out that it needs a XML stylesheet list, not just a stylesheet. However, even after making one that just points to the original XSLT, I get the same error. It's very frustrating.

-Seth