Re: [xsl] Getting the current node, in a different document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting the current node, in a different document
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:29:23 -0400
David,

Is there anything besides their structure that you can hang onto, such as equivalent id values on corresponding nodes? If so, this is much easier.

If not, but their structure really is identical, then corresponding nodes in both trees will have the same number of preceding elements, the same number of ancestors, the same number of preceding sibling elements etc.

Is that enough of a hint?

Cheers,
Wendell