RE: [xsl] Is there any multiple if exression (not xsl:if) available in xpath/xslt2 ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is there any multiple if exression (not xsl:if) available in xpath/xslt2 ?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:09:43 +0100
You haven't shown your source code so it's hard to see where you're going
wrong.

If you do

<xsl:apply-templates select="section, ref, ack, app"/>

then the sections will be processed in that order, and position() used
within the relevant templates will give you consecutive numbering. Also
count(section|ref|ack|app) will give you the right total.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/