Re: [xsl] Comments in XPath / XSLT regular expressions?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Comments in XPath / XSLT regular expressions?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:33:36 +0100
> But it  does not allow for comments in the construct,
I think separate regex comments would be too confusing in xpath in xslt2
you can already have xml <!-- -- comments xpath (: :) comments (in
different places) a third comment syntax would be useful to those who
needed it but I think confuse a lot more people:-)
In xpath expression syou can as you say split things up to insert xpath
comments and concat the result, you can do similar things in the AVT of
analyze-string
select="." regex=".*{(: comment here :)}[abc]"

David