RE: [xsl] Wrapping problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Wrapping problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 08:14:10 +0100
Are you showing us your input or your output? If it's the input, what do you
want the output to look like; if it's the output, what does the input look
like?

General point to all posters - please try to read your questions before
pressing Send, to ask yourself whether the reader is likely to be able to
work out what your problem is. General principle: tell us what the input is,
tell us what the output is, explain why you are having difficulty getting
from one to the other, preferably by showing us your best attempt so far.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/