[xsl] xinclude in xslt2

Subject: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2
From: Erik Wilde <net.dret@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:42:54 -0700
hello.

i am searching for an implementation of xinclude in xslt 2.0. is anybody
aware of a freely available implementation of xinclude in xslt 2.0?

given the new features of xslt/xpath 2.0, such an implementation should
be rather easy to do and i will probably do it, if there is nothing
already available. i would of course prefer to use existing code, but so
far i could not find anything (which really surprised me; is really
nobody using xinclude? it looks pretty useful to me...).

thanks and cheers,

erik wilde     tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
     dret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dret.net/netdret/
     School of Information - UC Berkeley (ISchool/UCB)