Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT: adding new node btw existing elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT: adding new node btw existing elements
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:13:47 +0200 (CEST)
Nishi Bhonsle wrote:

> So, is there no way using xslt to avoid the addition of xmlns=" " ?
> Apparently I cant use anything external like perl to remove this
> string later from the output xml file.

  You didn't answer the only interesting question here: what do you
want to achive?  Do you want the elements where xmlns="" appears to be
in the null namespace?  Or in a specific namespace?

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 17 19:13:39 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com