Re: [xsl] Regular expression for matching sentences

Subject: Re: [xsl] Regular expression for matching sentences
From: Carlo Liwanag <cliwanag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:36:05 +0800
Thank you very much for the replies. I just found out that it can be done without the \b just like how you suggested.
Thanks again. =D
James Fuller wrote:

Carlo Liwanag wrote:

I am trying to match my text template to catch sentences (sentences will end in '.','?','!')
So that I can count the number of em-spaces on it. But I just don't know how to create it without using \b (because saxon probably does not support it). Is there an alternative? Please help.
Thanks,
Carlo

matches anything that starts with a capital letter and ends in a full stop....though be warned, this can return false positives.

gl, Jim Fuller