Re: [xsl] New to XSLT arena

Subject: Re: [xsl] New to XSLT arena
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:49:04 -0400
At 2006-08-28 17:20 -0700, Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham wrote:
I am a beginner in XSLT concept and I want you  guys to give me
direction,how should i go about it to attain good practitioner level.
I need a small start up kit where I can go through myself and
understand the stuff .I need head start on XSLT kind of website or
book .
Any suggestion/direction would help me take the right on.

We publish a free excerpt of the PDF book that we sell from our web site. Go to our home page noted below and click on the "Books & free excerpts" link in the right margin. The free excerpt includes the first two chapters in full text, and all of the annexes ... there is no obligation to buy the full book.

--
UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Verx, Denmark 2006-10-02/06,11-20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com