Re: [xsl] xslt workflow tool

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt workflow tool
From: "Alexander Johannesen" <alexander.johannesen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:37:54 +1000
On 8/30/06, Frank Marent <frank.marent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry. i didn't want to bring unallowed inquiries in here. i'm still
thankful for any further information to my direct email address about
such tools. frank

Relax, folks; we're not *that* strict here. Most of us regulars have some association with commercial stuff which will come up from time to time. I think as long as you don't spam us with ads and blather on too much about the incredible powers your product has that the rest of the competition don't, then hey, feel free to share some light on what you're doing.

Regards,

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                        - Frank Herbert