Re: [xsl] How to view MathML using pmath.xsl and ctop.xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to view MathML using pmath.xsl and ctop.xsl
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:05:53 +0100
This is only marginally on topic for this list, but since you do mention
two xsl files (that I wrote) in the subject line I'll answer here.
www-math@xxxxxx would be a better list though, so if you have any
further questions please use that list, thanks.

It should work with techexplorer although these days its only really
tested with mathplayer freely available from design science.

You need to make sure your document is served as xml not as text/html
otherwise IE will just treat the documentas html ignoring the mathml
markup. (Which is the correct behaviour for a html renderer on seeing
non-html markup).

David