Re: [xsl] Finding Any Occurrance

Subject: Re: [xsl] Finding Any Occurrance
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:10:58 -0700
Yes indeed, once I got my contexts all squared away (including pesky
namespace contexts), it's all come neatly into place.

And my XSLT Cookbook arrived today, so I needn't abuse you fine folks
as a court of first resort! :-)

Bob P
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx

On 9/1/06, Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 02:35 PM 9/1/2006, Bob wrote:
>It turns out my problem is actually about context. I'm inside a
>for-each loop at that point, with that loop's context pointing out
>into the outside document. I need to get myself back into the source
>document somehow. Ew. Am I going to have to explicitly call the
>document every time I want something from it?

Ah, in that case it will help if you've bound your original source
document to a variable...

if test="$source//title = $matcher"

Or maybe you want to bind the titles themselves to the variable.

Cheers,
Wendell