Re: [xsl] Building a HTML checkbox with php:function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Building a HTML checkbox with php:function
From: "Ruben Trancoso" <rubentrancoso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:50:05 -0300
Thanx Joe,

the html output made the correct html. But one question remain about
how can I test a given value from a php:function to avoid all
attribute?

Ruben

On 9/10/06, Joe Fawcett <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<input type="checkbox" checked>
is HTML/SGML shorthand for
<input type="checkbox" checked="checked">

If you use <xsl:method output="html" /> and create the output
checked="checked" then the serialiser will construct the correct HTML. If
the checkbox is not checked leave the attribute off altogether.

Joe