Re: [xsl] looping in increments

Subject: Re: [xsl] looping in increments
From: Vijay Malgari <vmalgari@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:23:23 -0400
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You cannot change a variable once it has been defined. That is why looping (in the manner of procedural languages) cannot be done in XSLT.

To find out how to achieve the results you want, abandon any notion of "for x=1 to 30; ... loop;".

Begin by telling us where the different integer values come from.

Thank you Charles for your reply.
After looking around a bit, I realised that
I cannot use procedural style looping in XSLT.

Coming back to the question,  The Feature tag
has multiple child elements and there will be multiple
Feature siblings under a parent node.  Having said that
I want to get those attributes per feature inside a
fo:block-container.

Right now from the code that I have, If I remove the [1]
beside Feature, I do get all the data but its one single row,
hence, I want to iterate 1 through all the elements....

I am lost...

Thank you,
Vijay