Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?
From: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:03:32 -0600
Though now that it's in there I certainly would like to see
developers start to make good use of it. <<

SWEET! :D

I'll be more than glad to help field any bug reports about
the XSLT support and Javascript API for it. <<

Excellent :D  I'd be more than happy to provide those reports for you,
Michael ;)

Is there an official channel these should be filtered through?  It's
never been quite clear to me where I should post bug reports, so until
now I haven't been.

BTW... http://browserbasedxml.com/

The browser-based XSLT ACID test awaits your click ;)

On 9/28/06, Michael(tm) Smith <mikes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker@xxxxxxxxx>, 2006-09-27 17:28 -0600:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Did I miss something? (obviously! ;)  When did you start working for Opera?

Just a few months ago, actually.

> Regardless, THANK YOU!!! :D >
> http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2006/09/dear_opera.html

Cheers. I'll pass it on, but zero thanks due to me. I myself had
nothing at all to do with getting the XSLT support added to Opera.
Though now that it's in there I certainly would like to see
developers start to make good use of it. I'd hope that any on this
list who have web apps or Javascript libraries that make use of
browser-side XSLT will give Opera 9 a try and see how it works for
them. I'll be more than glad to help field any bug reports about
the XSLT support and Javascript API for it.

--Mike

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson