RE: [xsl] Handling invalid characters

Subject: RE: [xsl] Handling invalid characters
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:34:56 +0100
XSLT can only handle well-formed XML documents, so you need to fix the
problem at the point where you are generating XML: that is, in your php
function. In fact, it goes without saying that if you have code that
attempts to generate XML, it should always generate well-formed XML.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/