Re: [xsl] text() vs xs:string serialization (was: Re: [xsl] text extraction)

Subject: Re: [xsl] text() vs xs:string serialization (was: Re: [xsl] text extraction)
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:58:36 +0200 (CEST)
"James A. Robinson" wrote:

> Sorry, twas a stupid question -- you refer to both sections.  Clearly
> I need to sit down and wrap my head around the entire sequence
> construction process.

  Yes, you're right (I refered to both sections).  But it is not a
stupid question.  Because your code generates only text nodes, so it is
not obvious that simple or complex content is constructed.  But as all
text nodes are attached to a document node at the end, it is 5.7.1 that
applies.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Demandez ` ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com