[xsl] Forcing the order of templates in XSLT/XSLFO

Subject: [xsl] Forcing the order of templates in XSLT/XSLFO
From: "Meenakshi Nanjundeswar" <meenananju@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:25:54 -0500
Hi :

I have a question about forcing the order of elements in xslt.
Suppose I have an XML:

<root>

<text>Some text</text>
<image>An Image</image>

</root>

Now the issue I am facing is, I have template for the element "table"since it can appear anywhere in the document. However, I want the "table" element that is after the "image" element to appear only after the "image" element. How can I achieve this? I tried using mode but it did not work.

Is there any way I can check if "table" element is after "image" element?

All your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Try the new Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG