Re: [xsl] Question about Altova XML Spy

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question about Altova XML Spy
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:06:18 +0530
This could be the limitation of XMLSpy. I haven't checked it though.
You could try seeking help from XMLSpy support. Or perhaps study other
products also, for e.g. Stylus Studio.

I am getting a feeling, you want to generate sample XML for academic
purposes, and not for real application use. Most surely, good schema
validators will support validation against the full schema.

I observe, this question seems to be off-topic for this list. You
should post to either xml-dev or xmlschema-dev lists.