[xsl] grouping problem

Subject: [xsl] grouping problem
From: "SINGH Navpreet" <Navpreet.SINGH@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:56:18 +1000
Hi all,
Need help with the following problem which I suppose should use xsl:group in
XSLT2.0. What I want to do is to group the result by <type> element (type1 and
type2). Element <range> has all the valid values and this should be used to
find out all values that fall between <start> and <end> element for each
<record>. So expected result is
type1: 0,2,4,5,6,7
type2: 0,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F

<data>
	<range>0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F</range>
	<record>
		<start>0</start>
		<end>0</end>
		<node>
			<type>type1</type>
		</node>
	</record>
	<record>
		<start>0</start>
		<end>0</end>
		<node>
			<type>type2</type>
		</node>
	</record>
	<record>
		<start>2</start>
		<end>2</end>
		<node>
			<type>type1</type>
		</node>
	</record>
	<record>
		<start>4</start>
		<end>7</end>
		<node>
			<type>type1</type>
		</node>
	</record>
	<record>
		<start>7</start>
		<end>F</end>
		<node>
			<type>type2</type>
		</node>
	</record>
</data>

Thanks.

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.