Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:54:06 +0100
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>

Colin Adams wrote:
I don't exactly understand your problem.
Why can't you use a system-rewrite entry in an XML catalog?

I know of the existence of XML Catalogs, but I have no clue as to how to use/utilize them. But it may fit my needs, indeed.

There are some flaws in this system. I.e., when a use wants to create a stylesheet that is an include to another stylesheet. His only option is to use either an absolute path or a relative one, relative to the base dir.

Use an absolute one, and use XML catalogs to translate it.

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters