Re: [xsl] Can axis specifiers be used inside fo:flow?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can axis specifiers be used inside fo:flow?
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:32:35 +0530
The answer is "yes". You have to be sure that the XSL file is well-formed.

A good debugging method is, first run XSLT engine on the original XSL
(having both XSLT and XSL-FO) file. This will generate pure XSL-FO
(XSL-FO markup + data from source XML). Now run FO engine on the
XSL-FO. If you don't get any error, and the output is ok, then
everything was ok.