RE: [xsl] Can't use variable as temporary tree in XSLT 2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can't use variable as temporary tree in XSLT 2.0
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:22:41 -0400
In the words of that immortal American icon Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

Here is the opening tag of the stylesheet element:

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
	xmlns:ck="http://surreylane.net";
	xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel">

Four namespaces, none of them default.

However, the template matching the root has this:

	<xsl:template match="/">
			xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
			xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel"
			xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

So there it was, hiding.

I changed things around so that I now call a template by name from the spot where I want the elements to appear. They are produced in the called template which doesn't have any of the namspace complications.

Thanks for the "whack on the side of the head".
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email