Re: [xsl] adding namespaces to result [XSLT 1.0]

Subject: Re: [xsl] adding namespaces to result [XSLT 1.0]
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:13:59 +0100 (CET)
Fidalgo Sicilia Manuel wrote:

  Hi

> I have read in post http://www.stylusstudio.
> com/xsllist/200504/post00350.html that it is not possible to
> add a namespace with a xsl:attribute, so I tried to use
> xsl:copy-of with the axe "namespace".

  In most case, you don't have to worry about namespace declarations.
Just create your elements and attributes with the right name and let
the serializer worrying about the details.

  What problem do you try to resolve that require to create namespace
declaration yourself?

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com