[xsl] Bug in XT

Subject: [xsl] Bug in XT
From: Ronan Klyne <ronan.klyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:50:32 +0000
Hi all,

I was having problems using multiple key elements with the same name in
XT, which I eventually tracked to a processor bug.
The following lines were the two causing problems:

<xsl:key name="artifact_id-all_actions"
match="/BC//ARTIFACT/ACTIONS/ACTION" use="../../@id"/>
<xsl:key name="artifact_id-all_actions" match="/BC/HEAD/ACTIONS/ACTION"
use="-1"/>

I was unable to determine exactly what XT was doing in this case, but it
appeared to be using the first key declaration only.
I can't say if XT was simply mis-handling multiple key elements or if a
constant in the 'use' attribute is breaking it, but I suspect the former.
I worked around the problem by using a variable for the second case
(which didn't really need a key anyway).

	# r

--
Ronan Klyne
Business Collaborator Developer