RE: [xsl] XSL-FO positioning inlines and blocks

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO positioning inlines and blocks
From: "Brook Ellingwood" <belling@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:36:37 -0800
In my somewhat limited experience with FO, I've resorted to tables a few
times. I can justify it to myself by looking at the source of a PDF and
noting that there isn't really any semantic value in there to begin
with, so using a table for layout doesn't make it much worse. It does
make me cringe on a philosophical level though.

-- Brook