RE: [xsl] Character references and the dreaded d-o-e

Subject: RE: [xsl] Character references and the dreaded d-o-e
From: "Brian Martinez" <Brian.Martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:36:25 -0600
> (You give the impression you are already doing this, but if you are, then
> XML escaping should never appear in the output)

I thought this too, but I tried it again with output set to text, and sure
enough the escaped characters appeared in output.  Along with, I might add, an
XML document declaration!

I think there is something horribly broken with our implementation--perhaps
whatever is invoking the transformation is overriding the output method.

Thanks,
b.