Re: [xsl] how to pass an array of values as a parameter into XSL and loop over them

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to pass an array of values as a parameter into XSL and loop over them
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:52:50 -0500
At 1:45 PM -0500 11/17/06, Web Developer wrote:
PS is there anyway to get xsl-list Digest emails but also get your own
topic threads delivered separately, so i can get answer immediately
when it relates to my question?

The "it's all about me option" is not available on XSL-List. (Actually, I don't know of any lists where it is available). You are welcome to subscribe to the regular list while there is a thread that interests you and then unsubscribe - especially if you use the forms to subscribe and unsubscribe. (You wouldn't believe how many people subscribe, forget how they did it, and ask me to unsubscribe them.)

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML