RE: [xsl] XSLT override an existing template

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT override an existing template
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:27:20 -0000
You've supplied some code here, and some XML, presumably the input document
(though it doesn't quite match: child element color versus attribute
@colorCode). And you imply that the code doesn't do what you want it to do.

So what exactly is your problem? I can't work out from this code what your
program was intended to do, so I can't tell you why it doesn't do it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/