Re: [xsl] variable rtf as querystring in document uri

Subject: Re: [xsl] variable rtf as querystring in document uri
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:57:57 +0200
Hi David,

that works (after encode-uri()), but it is not elegant, especially when
the variable might contain a big rtf (result tree fragment); also, since
it is 'just' a string, it may not be (by interpretation) valid XML.

I found that node-set() might help, but the EXSLT.org does not deliver
it (anymore) in the source; it is missing as many others have found out
too.

Thank you,

Rob