Re: [xsl] Dynamically Creating HTML Links, actual snippet

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamically Creating HTML Links, actual snippet
From: raven <ra5en2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:11:15 -0800 (PST)
Here is what I'm trying to do. Given the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO_8859-1"?>

<show>

<slide>
        <heading>Dog hobbies</heading>
        <contents>The dog likes to watch
television.</contents>
</slide>

<slide>
        <heading>Dog food</heading>
        <contents>The dog likes to eat
Kenlration.</contents>
</slide>

<slide>
        <heading>Dog sleeping</heading>
        <contents>The dog likes to sleep on the
bed.</contents>
</slide>

</show>

and the following. . .

<xsl:stylesheet
version="1.0">
    <xsl:output method="html" encoding="ISO_8859-1"/>
    <!-- DEFINE THE DOCUMENT LEVEL TEMPLATE -->
    <xsl:include href="basichtmlformatting.xsl"/>
    <xsl:template match="slide">
            <xsl:apply-templates/>

<!-- what do I do here to create an html link from
each slide to the next slide? something of the format
"slide01.html" -->

    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>